As I've said before...the arrival of this spring is bringing an onslaught of exciting things. Everything is buzzing in my life right now, and I could not be MORE EXCITED!
1. Ive been living on apps like Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com...because we are officially house hunting! It is a mixture of sheer ecstasy, excitement, and anxiety. I am so ready to begin the hunting process, despite all of the scary legal paperwork + financial talks. I've had this pinterest board for yeeeeears, envisioning my future home.
2. In just under two months, I'll be graduating with my Master's degree! I am beyond pumped to have most of the work behind me. S just started his MBA at the same school and I know how swamped he is. It's so much work on top of a full time job. So, this May, I'll be in a cap and gown again! Can't wait to share more about this.
3. Upcoming travel plans always excite me. In June, we'll be going to Toronto for a chic downtown wedding! I've been to Toronto before, just once, but it was very cold! I am looking forward to seeing more of the city in the warmth of summer. Also, we're renting an Airbnb with a large group, which will be awesome. After that, our annual LBI trip!
4. Audible. I am obbbbbsessssssed with all the heart eyes. After going through a huge Harry Potter phase during the madness of my wedding, I wanted to branch out into books that I knew I'd enjoy. I love myself a good non-fiction read, or a good biography. But I found that I also love historical fiction. So the two I've fallen in love with in the past two months are the Tuscan Child by Rhys Bowen and Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan. They're both set in Italy. Both are well-researched, incredible stories. The latter, Beneath a Scarlet Sky, is utterly bewildering. I'm not finished yet, but I recommend it 100000%!
5. These floating shelves I purchased from Heartland Wood Co. on Etsy are my new favorite. We had S's dad help us hang them last weekend (because we are kind of lame and are scared to drill in walls, haha). They look STUNNING. All of the positive reviews on Heartland Wood Co.'s page are pretty accurate. We ordered two 30" shelves in Provincial and they're perfect for photos, decorative candles, and low-light houseplants.