the spring list
it is officially SPRING!
this is the moment I have been waiting for, and for a long time.
so today's post is dedicated to all that I am, and have been, excited for:
- boxes of baby plants ready to be potted and watered.
- bags of whoppers easter eggs
- my birthday! (april!)
- that hint of excitement once the days get longer. wearing light scarves over a long sleeved cotton tee.
- sitting to eat al fresco for the first time in months!
- shedding the coat for the first time, even if it is a little premature...
- fresh buds on the trees!
- the smell of hyacinths...intoxicating.
- magnolia blooms.
- seeing the trees that line the streets turning green.
- morning coffee dates
- reese's eggs.
- making summer plans.
- visiting the tree in the park with S. :)
- painting outside on a first warm day.
- lunch dates in the city.
- flea markets.
- walking outside with coffee in hand.
- noticing it gets dark a little bit later... :)
- brunch + shopping afternoons.
what are you excited for? what makes spring spring for you?